Integrated Project Teams
- Strategy development
- Team-of-teams framework design
- Interface management
- Team resilience
- Conflict management
- Team reset
- Remedial interventions
Large complex projects require specialist support to build and sustain effective working relationships. Having external expertise as part of the project team helps embed a collaborative culture.
- Cultural evaluation and alignment
- Partner selection criteria and assessment
- Coaching Joint Venture Boards
- Alliance management support
- Stakeholder interface support
- ISO44001 implementation
Behaviours are often the root cause of project failure. The use of Early Warning systems based on feedback data enables teams to identify trends in key indicators of future problems.
- System design
Effective delivery of major projects starts right from the tender phase. Project teams benefit from a structured approach to team set up, bid preparation and mobilisation.
- Joint venture strategy and operating model development
- Bid team set up and development
- Behavioural assessment, interview coaching and presentation preparation
- Bid writing support
- Mobilisation strategy
- Collaboration implementation planning
The ResoLex RADAR tool provides regular feedback to the team on behavioural and cultural risks, throughout the life cycle of the project using early warning signals to manage behavioural risks to project delivery.
While traditional risk registers capture technical risks, the RADAR system provides project teams with the information to manage behavioural risks to successful delivery.